Osage County Health Department is scheduling appointments for individuals who would like to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please call 785-828-3117 during business hours (Monday through Thursday 8 am to 6:30 pm Fridays 8 am to 1 pm) to be scheduled. Other locations offering vaccines are Auburn Pharmacies in Osage City and Carbondale as well as many of the pharmacies in the surrounding areas.
Osage County Health Department carries Moderna vaccines and will no longer carry Johnson and Johnson vaccines due the end of production. Osage County Health Department does not offer the Pfizer vaccine at this time.
Booster vaccines are available, please call us to schedule an appointment or with questions regarding vaccination.
We offer free COVID testing Monday through Friday. These are rapid PCR tests that provide an accurate result within 10 to 15 minutes. Please call for an appointment.
At-home COVID tests are offered free when available. Other at-home tests can be purchased over the counter at your local pharmacies pending availability.
For more information, visit the Kansas Department of Health COVID-19 website.
Quarantine vs Isolate
Quarantine: when you've been in close contact with an 'infected' individual.
Isolate: when you are sick.
Close contacts and household contacts are no longer required to quarantine. Only COVID-positive patients must isolate at home according to guidance.
- A Guide To The Property Valuation Appeal Process Equalization Appeals Brochure (PDF)
- A Guide To The Property Valuation Appeal Process Payment Under Protest Appeals (PDF)
- COVID-19 - Telephone Numbers for Assistance (PDF)
- Declaration Of Representative Fillable (PDF)
- Executive Order No. 20-68 Establishing a face covering protocol. (PDF)
- KDHE Guidance for Isolation and Quarantine (PDF)
- KDHE Isolation and Quarantine Guidance FAQ (PDF)
- Moderna COVID-19 Facts Sheet (PDF)
- Osage County Face Covering Protocol adopted on 11-23-2020 (PDF)
- Payment Under Protest Application Fillable (PDF)
- Resolution 20-07 Opting Out of Executive Order 20-68 (PDF)